What is a Family Justice Center?
A family justice center is the bringing together of a multi-agency network, under one roof, dedicated to providing coordinated services to victims of domestic violence and their children. This model has proven successful across the country and has been designated as a best-practice model for domestic violence intervention and prevention by the U.S. Department of Justice.
How do you get help?
1. Call us at 817-916-4323 or walk in and see us.
2. Main Location: Mon.-Fri. between 8AM and 6PM. Located at 1100 Hemphill Street, Fort Worth, TX 76104. You don't have to make an appointment.
3. Satellite Location: GRACE in Grapevine on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9:00am-5:00pm. Located at 837 E. Walnut St., Grapevine, TX 76051. You don't have to make an appointment.
What happens when you come see us?
Let us hear your story
Begin creating a safer situation for you and your family by speaking with us, so we can understand your circumstances.
Many of our clients are not fully aware of the dangers they face. We will assess your situation to determine your level of risk.
After the risk assessment, we will work with you to develop a plan that will provide short-term solutions to keep you and your family safe.
This is where a long-term plan is created. We walk with you as you follow the path, so you are never alone in the process.
What services are provided at One Safe Place?
One Safe Place provides assistance from caring, qualified specialists who will help you get a handle on things by taking steps to protect yourself, your family, and your future.
- Counseling services
- Childcare and development
- Food and clothing assistance
- Immigration services
- Job skills training
- Law enforcement
- Legal assistance
- Parenting and relationship education
- Spiritual support
- Victim advocacy and case management
Child Witness Program
When a child witnesses violence, it is emotionally painful and distressing, with lasting mental and physical effects. This helps children between the ages of 3 and 16 that have witnessed a traumatic event. Early intervention can help end the cycle of violence with young children. If your child has witnessed violence, please contact our Child Witness Coordinator to discuss positive ways you can support your child.
Who provides the services at One Safe Place?
There are many outstanding agencies working together to provide integrated services One Safe Place! Eighteen of our partners regularly provide services on-site, and many of them have a permanent, full-time presence.
- Bedford Police Department
- Benbrook Police Department
- Burleson Police Department
- Catholic Charities*
- Clayton YES!*
- Counseling Network, Inc.*
- Day Resource Center*
- Destined to Adorn*
- Euless Police Department
- Fort Worth Police Department*
- First 3 Years*
- Grapevine Police Department
- Hurst Police Department
- JPS Connection*
- Kennedale Police Department
- Lake Worth Police Department
- Legal Aid of Northwest Texas*
- Mansfield Police Department
- MHMR Tarrant County*
- New Day Services*
- North Richland Hills Police Department
- Office of the Governor (Texas)
- One Safe Place*
- Recovery Communities*
- Richland Hills Police Department
- River Oaks Police Department
- SafeHaven of Tarrant County*
- Tarleton State University*
- Tarrant Area Food Bank*
- Tarrant County
- Tarrant County District Attorney's Office*
- Texas RioGrande Legal Aid, Inc.
- The Ladder Alliance*
- The Parenting Center*
- The Women's Center of Tarrant County*
- University of North Texas Health Science Center*
- Watauga Police Department
- Westover Hills Police Department
- White Settlement Police Department
The One Safe Place Family Justice Center is proudly affiliated with
Alliance for Hope International.
The Time for Action is now.
Any relationship may be considered abusive if one person tries to control another through isolation, fear, or threats.
Physical abuse, even once, is NEVER okay. If you are in a relationship where someone hits or is hurting you, you are not alone.
Help is here.
Together, we will discover the path that is right for you. At this moment, you may feel overwhelmed, embarrassed, or just plain scared. There is a team of people ready to help you, without judgment, regardless of your circumstances.